Yay! I am so excited you’re here.
At the beginning of an extraordinary, magical adventure.
A journey like no other.
A shift in the way you see yourself and the world around you.
I’m guessing the reason you’ve arrived here today is because you’ve experienced one or more of the following:
- You’re not living the life you truly want (it’s pretty good but you just get a sense that there’s something missing, but you can’t figure out what)
- Your business is super successful yet there’s a nagging feeling that there’s more for you – that as great as your life looks you’re not as happy as you make out. Yet you’re afraid to say anything because you don’t want to appear ungrateful. And who could you talk to anyway – everyone thinks your life is perfect?
- You’re working really, really hard, doing all the right things – yet you’re still not getting the results you desire
- Other people keep letting you down or are not giving you the support you need (either in your personal life or your business)
- You have great success then for some unknown reason you slam on the brakes
- You know what you “should” be doing yet you still don’t do it
- You’re starting to suffer from some niggling (or major) health concerns, or have maybe had an unexpected illness or accident
- You’re feeling lost but don’t know which way to turn
- You feel you’re holding yourself back
- You’ve become cynical at the rags to riches stories that are all over the internet and you sense there’s a different path
- You’re exhausted – but feel trapped – and right now it feels like there’s no way out
- You’ve fallen out of love with your business and nothing inspires you anymore
- You feel that no-one gets who you truly are
I get it
I have experienced each and every one of these feelings and emotions (most of them many, many times).
I felt like I would never “get there”.
That whilst I could see I had a lot of success I still felt I was falling short of what I was capable of.
There were always people who I saw as being ahead of me – doing better than me.
Outwardly I was a positive, confident, go getter, with clients and peers who loved and respected me.
Yet inwardly I felt like I was constantly letting myself down – procrastinating and not getting anywhere.
So I worked really, really, really, really hard to get the external success so I could stop feeling so bad about myself.
And it worked – for a bit.
I tripled my business twice, hit 6 figures, had amazing clients, ran extraordinary retreats in magical places, moved into my dream home, spent lots of time with my husband and my 2 gorgeous kids.
People looked at what I’d created and wanted what I had.
And yes there were many, many times on that journey when everything was amazing.
Times when I pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.
I remember saying to myself at one point:
“You mean I get to stay in beautiful places, coach amazing people and get paid really really well for it”.
I had some awesome experiences (if you hang around I’ll share them with you) and at times it truly felt like I’d gone to heaven.
And then bam – back to feeling bad about myself – beating myself up because I still wasn’t where I wanted to be.
– I launched something and it flopped.
– I went into sales calls with a sinking heart and didn’t close a sale for weeks.
– I’d spent all the money I’d generated and didn’t have enough to pay the bills
Worse I’d done so much personal development that I felt that I “shouldn’t be here”.
I came to the most logical conclusion I could – there must be something wrong with me.
Everyone else had “got with the programme” but for some reason I was failing miserably.
Oh my goodness I was brutal to myself – you wouldn’t have wanted to be in my head I can tell you.
And I felt totally trapped because I’d stepped up so massively and there was no way I could get a job and earn the income I needed.
The only job I could envisage having was as a waitress – so ever practical I ran the numbers.
I could work 37 hours a week on minimum wage or do one hour of coaching and earn the same amount.
Mmm let me think about that one ….
But I couldn’t mentor people on growing their business – which was what I’d spent the past 11 years doing.
Growing your business is great – but it can be a trap (a seductive one admittedly).
When everything’s going well – you feel amazing.
When it goes belly up – you feel rubbish.
Constant see-sawing -up/down.
And you can only continue this for so long until you eventually crash.
That’s when you know it’s time.
Time for a different path.
Time for a shift in consciousness.
Time to get to know who you truly are.
A magical, amazing miracle.
When I truly embodied this shift, everything changed for me.
I no longer worry about money.
I no longer compare myself with anyone and find myself lacking.
I no longer doubt my decisions, constantly wishing I’d done something different.
When things “go wrong” I look at what I need to learn and generally end up laughing at myself.
The “shoulds” have almost disappeared (yes I know there are a few which linger – but I am still human after all).
Is my life “perfect” in every way?
Not at all!
But it’s a whole heap more fun.
And I get to experience miracles daily.
When I do fall into a pit of despair (yep still human), I climb right back out.
It’s a profound and extraordinary shift and I feel so blessed to have experienced it.
Even though there were many times when I wanted to jump ship!
But here I am connecting with you.
Wondering if you too are up for a shift in consciousness?
Whether you’re ready to go on a Magical Journey and step into the unknown and unknowable.
Wondering if you’re a courageous seeker drawn to live an extraordinary life.
A visionary willing to drop the illusion of control and step into uncharted territory with excitement and wonder.
And if you’re getting that bubble of excitement then I invite you to join me for a Magical Adventure.
Don’t worry you don’t have to travel anywhere (at least not physically).
You simply have to open a few emails and see if you like what I have to say.
You’ll soon know if you want to stick around!
Sign up here: